Watching Wrath of Khan when you realize…
Kirk’s popped collar
Kirk’s popped collar everywhere
If you ever get frustrated with your writing, just remember that Tolkien once described Feanor as
“wounded with many wounds”
Those people who constantly reblog your stuff but you never really talk:
I do notice my regulars. You guys are the best.
"Regulars" makes me feel like a bar-tender…
Wiping down my dash at the end of an evening, I see your read-more, over-hear your rant in the tags, so I pour you a drink.
"…what’s troubling you, kid?"
Recently I’ve met a couple people who like Aot and never realized it until I saw them eying my clothes and smiling! So I figured what if Aot fans salute each other so that we know and can break the awkward tension? It’d be fun for both of us and you could possibly make a new friend, which in turn will bring the fandom closer together!!!
~~~don’t delete the text, thanks! <3~~~
ayyy so ive done lots of giveaways before and all of them have been super successful so in honor of recently hitting 10k ive gathered up some of my stuff that i either dont want/need anymore, or have duplicates of (in the case of the laptop, tablet, and ouija board tbh)
- this is a giveaway for my followers after all, so you have to be following me!
- you can like the post as a bookmark, but only reblogs will be counted as entries!
- you must have your askbox open to win so i can contact you
- you have to be comfortable with giving me your address so i can send over the stuff!
- you can reblog as many times as you like, every reblog is counted as one entry!
- no giveaway blogs!
- the winner will be chosen using a random generator!
- the giveaway ends august 31st, and the winners will be announced september first!
- Vintage Lily Pulitzer Shift Dress (Size Two)
- Light Blue Seifuku Set (Asian Small)
- American Apparel Navy Thigh-High Socks
- Seasource Detox Spa by Arbonne, Renewing Body Gelèe
- Miss Jessie’s Baby Buttercreme and Curly Pudding (Hair Products)
- Wash Away Your Sins Soap (this is pretty much the funniest thing ever tbh and it smells rly good)
- Seafresh Mineral Botanic Shea Butter Soap
- 13” Macbook Pro w/ Retina Display (w/ charger, etc, restored to factory setting)
- Carrying Case for Laptop
- Bamboo Create Tablet + Stylus (Driver Disc + Software Bundle Included) (Software Bundle Inclues Photoshop Elements 9, Corel Painter Essentials 4.0, Nik Color Efex Pro 3.0, Autodesk Sketchbook Express, and 26 Craft Lessons)
not pictured: (aka things that either aren’t written yet or i forgot to put in the picture, message me if you want a picture of these items!)
- a personalized letter from me
- some candy, probably
- $100 Amazon Gift Card
- Sweet Peony Dream Body Lotion from Bath and Body Works
- Beautiful Day, Country Chic, and Sweet Peony Dream fragrance mists from Bath and Body Works (8 fl oz, 3 fl oz, 3 fl oz)
- Face Mud Mask from Crush Products
- Snowman Bath Bomb set from Lush
- Star Jasmine Tuberose Fragrance Mist from Arbonne
- Le Chèvrefeuille Perfeume From Annick Goutal Paris
- Bulgari Omnia Crystalline Perfume
good luck to all the entrants!
Get to Know Me: [1/5] Male Characters → Charles Xavier
"I suppose I am a real professor now."
those moments when straight people assume you’re one of them and you feel like a gay secret agent
it’s an ace case
when i was a child i used to think teens were grown ups and when i was a teen i thought college students were grown ups and now that im a college student im just like what the hell is a grown up anymore
Now that I’m older than college age I’ve concluded that grown ups are a myth.
POUR JUICE ON YOUR BABY. J UUSTT PP OURR J UCIICCE ALL OVOEOR RYOUR YOUN GG CHILDD, J US T DO I T YO U PIE CE OF
people expect Steve Rogers’ response to selfies and facebook status updates and twitter to be ‘I didn’t go to war for this’
but actually he did and he loves it because nothing exemplifies the freedom he fought for more than being able to post whatever you like online, and feel good about yourself, and generally being able express yourself in whatever way you like